Some of Our Best Ideas Were Actually Yours.
Life is better when you’re a flight attendant with Delta. Our direct relationship allows for continuous improvement, based on your feedback. Are we perfect? No airline is, but we keep trying. With a union, that direct relationship is gone.
Some recent examples of changes you’ve driven:
- IROP improvements- Lyft, BizHero and more to come…
- Improvements to trip construction, including increased layover rest, minimum duty periods and schedule maximums
- Four vacation pay increases since 2013
- Increased per diems in 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2018
- Pay premium increases for Purser, Service Leader, LOD and Flight Leader
- CQ pay increases in 2013 and 2015; CQ per diem and travel pay increases in 2015
- Monthly base swaps and out-of-base pick-ups
- PPT increases in 2013 and 2016
- RR04 enhancements
- Eight new (non-base/AFP) Jetway Trade cities
- Downline trades in AMS and NRT in 2012
- Increased jetway trades in 8 cities (DAL, DEN, LAX, MSY, OAK, PHX, SJC, SJU) in 2103, 2014 and 2015.